- Cycle-Accurate 8088/8086 Soft Processor Core Consumes Only 308 FPGA LUTs
- My hope is to interest people in the idea of using a micro-sequencer-based microcontroller in their FPGA or ASIC designs, rather than cores created with large amounts of FPGA logic.
- Will Xilinx Join the M&A Party?
- SAN FRANCISCO—Could market-leading programmable logic vendor Xilinx Inc. be positioning itself as an acquisition target? On Wednesday (Jan.
- New Research Sheds Light on 3D Printing Fumes
- A few years back, there were some studies on the chemical and particle emissions coming out of the hotends of 3D printers.
- Automotive Ethernet Was the Hidden Trend at CES 2016
- 1. Chevy's 2017 Bolt will come in under $30,000 with rebate and is capable of driving 200 miles between charging. There were a lot of trends emerging at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show, like self-driving and electric vehicles.
Microcontroller Xilinx is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microcontroller Xilinx books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.