Microeconomics Consumer Theory
A selection of articles related to microeconomics consumer theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Microeconomics Consumer Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Microeconomics Consumer Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Microeconomics Consumer Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microeconomics Consumer Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sorry Economists, Your Profession Is Not Science
- Orthodox economics both fiscal and monetary are all predicated on the Phillips Curve in one format or another that only counts consumer inflation for the monetary variable. The "dire legacy" of the housing bubble was that economists ...
- Killing the Working Class at Wal-Mart
- The evidence continues to roll in: Broad increases in the minimum wage destroy jobs and hurt the working-class Americans that they are supposed to help. The latest evidence is an announcement that Wal-Mart, WMT -0.36 % America's largest employer, will ...
- Why the stock market is obsessed with oil
- These days it's pretty easy to know which way the stock market will go: whichever way oil prices are going. Stocks and crude oil have been glued at the hip in 2016 -- for better or worse.
- Wages With Minimal Wiggle Room
- Long the target of progressives looking to increase the minimum wage, Wal-Mart WMT -0.36 % announced earlier this year that the company would increase its base wage to $9 an hour in April and $10 an hour by February 2016. How's that working out so far ...
- Obama Administration Proposes New Tax on Oil Companies
- WASHINGTON—The Obama administration is proposing a $10-per-barrel tax on oil companies to fund hundreds of billions of dollars' worth of alternative transportation efforts, part of President Barack Obama's ambitious climate agenda.