- Definition of Micro penis- A very small penis. Micropenis, also known as microphallus, is a penis that is 2.
- A new species of Microphallus (Trematoda: Microphallidae) from
- following genera: Levinseniella, Microphallus and Maritrema, in the period of 2-5 days Microphallus were described herein as a new species M. sabanensis.
- Microphallus: Eventual Phallic Size Is Dependent on the Timing of
- Microphallus: Eventual Phallic Size Is Dependent on the Timing of Androgen. Administration.
- Microphallus koreana n. sp. (Trematoda: Microphallidae
- genus Microphallus, and Cable and Hunninen  described the experimental life cycle for the genus Microphallus with Micro- phallus nicolli.
- Review: What's So Funny About Porn? 'Bucky Larson' Has No Idea
- Bucky needs an orthodontist and he has microphallus, and that's pretty much all this film has to offer in the chuckles department, making it something of a chore for anyone above the age of 12.
- Aug 3, 2011 Microphallus, or micropenis, is defined as a stretched penile length of less than 2.
- Microphallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Microphallus is a genus of parasitic trematodes (flukes) in the family Microphallidae. The Greek name means "tiny penis".
- Micropenis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Micropenis is an unusually small penis.
- Microphallus definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Microphallus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microphallus books and related discussion.