A selection of articles related to microprocessor notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Microprocessor Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Microprocessor Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Microprocessor Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microprocessor Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Corporate social responsibility is dead, says former BP head Lord John Browne
- His reign as chief executive of energy giant BP was brought to a premature end in 2007 after he lied to a court about how he had met his former boyfriend.
- Geek of the Week: Former Microsoft technical writer William Vaughn makes his
- As he notes, he's also “the proud dad of two brilliant daughters and a grandfather to two darling girls.” Meet our new Geek of the Week, and continue reading for his answers to our questionnaire. What do you do, and why ....
- Are America's Best Years of Innovation Over?
- Gordon also notes a leveling off of inventions and patents in the 1920s, and a sharp drop in the 1940s and 1950s, as innovation moved from the individual entrepreneur/inventor to the corporate R&D office.
- Guest columnist: Asheville stands on the brink of its 'Moonshot'
- His book, Moonshot!, offers examples of these innovations: the invention of the microprocessor, the first personal computer, the World Wide Web, Apple's iPhone. All of these moonshots helped people to be smarter.
- Cleantech Financial Funding Month in Review
- Reuters notes that both startups focus on off-grid solar power in developing nations. "Off Grid Electric ... The initial market entry point is in powering LED backlighting for displays and microprocessor cores for mobile applications.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.