- Curiouser and curiouser: Life with Alice in Wonderland syndrome
- If we were to call this "micropsia teleopsia phenomenon" [one term for the condition], no one would care. How much do we know about what causes the syndrome? Very, very little.
- Intravitreal anti-vascular endothelial growth factor combined with half
- Symptoms vary from a variety of visual disturbances such as decreased visual acuity (VA), micropsia, metamorphopsia, and relative central scotoma.
- Macropsia and micropsia
- Macropsia and micropsia are infrequently reported symptoms that can be challenging to evaluate. In macropsia the perception is of an object larger than it really is and in micropsia an object appears to be smaller.
- AAO: Gas Better than Rx for Vitreomacular Traction
- All of the patients were symptomatic with either metamorphopsia, micropsia, or reduced visual acuity.
Micropsia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Micropsia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnerd break up comments
dream interpretation lords deliverance
red army doctrines and weapons
the colour of magic plot outline
ryo bakura monster cards