- a sporangium containing microspores, as the pollen sac of the anther in seed plants. Origin: ModL.
- Histological structure of the microsporangia, microsporogenesis and
- Histological structure of the microsporangia, microsporogenesis and development of the male gametophyte in Nepeta cataria (Lamiaceae).
- Ecology of microsporangium dehiscence and pollen flow in
- Dec 10, 2003 factors on microsporangium protrusion.
- MORPHOLOGY OF THE TRUNK AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE
- microsporangium of cycads as possible, and especially to discover whether the archesporium is several-celled, as indicated by previous investigations.
- Microsporangia (Male gametophyte) grows within the ovule, motile sperm released after several months, sometimes after the seed has fallen.
- Ginkgo biloba is a beautiful, iconic tree
- Male plants produce small pollen cones with sporophylls, each bearing two microsporangia spirally arranged around a central axis. Female plants do not produce cones.
- Microsporangia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Microsporangium is a sporangium that produces spores that give rise to male gametophytes.
- microsporangia - definition of microsporangia by the Free Online
- Wikipedia encyclopedia ? microsporangium. (redirected from microsporangia).
- Seed Plants
- The photograph below is a cross section of a pine microsporangium. The arrow points to a single microgametophyte (pollen grain).
- microsporangium (plant anatomy) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Eventually the sporophyte produces sporangia, which bear sporocytes ( meiocytes) that undergo meiosis to form spores.
Microsporangia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microsporangia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesartificial respiration history
res ipsa loquitur byrne v boadle
james jesus angleton quote
andrew young poet works
spanish verbs expressing movement
law amp order longevity