A selection of articles related to microvascular disease.
Original articles from our library related to the Microvascular Disease. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Microvascular Disease.
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Microvascular Disease is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microvascular Disease books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Part 5 - Prevention and Detection of Macrovascular Disease
- 2.2 Critical issues for Macrovascular Disease in Type 2 Diabetes. Section 3: Assessment for presence of macrovascular disease ...........................
- Cerebral Microvascular Disease Predicts Renal Failure in Type 2
- bral microvascular disease predicted renal morbidity among patients with type 2 diabetes. J Am Soc Nephrol ●●: –, 2010. doi: 10.
- Plasma Glucose and Prediction of Microvascular Disease and
- with respect to prediction of microvascular and macrovascular disease and mortality.
- ETIOLOGY OF DIABETIC MICROVASCULAR DISEASE AND
- ETIOLOGY OF DIABETIC MICROVASCULAR DISEASE AND SCIENTIFIC. RATIONALE FOR NEW THERAPEUTIC TARGETS*. —.
- Microvascular disease and dementia in the elderly: are they related
- endothelial cells, resulting in either major vascular events, such as cerebrovascular accidents, or microvascular disease.
Suggested News Resources
- Cardiovascular disease in systemic sclerosis: an emerging association?
- Microvascular disease is a prominent feature of systemic sclerosis (SSc), leading to Raynaud's phenomenon, pulmonary arterial hypertension and scleroderma renal crisis.
- Neurovascular Coupling May Preserve Mobility in Elderly
- August 18, 2011 — Neurovascular coupling may play a role in safeguarding mobility in elderly people with cerebral microvascular disease, say investigators.
- Clinical Context Type 2 Diabetes: Recognizing Cardiovascular Risk and Plotting
- BAILEY: Certainly, uncontrolled hyperglycemia is associated with an increase in microvascular disease.
- Genetic Discovery Shows Pathway of Kidney Disease in Blacks
- Looking at urine protein levels, an indicator of renal microvascular disease, "we found that black individuals with zero or one copy of the risk allele had rates more similar to whites than to blacks with two alleles," Dr. Friedman reported.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is Coronary Microvascular Disease?
- Coronary microvascular disease (MVD) is heart disease that affects the heart's smallest coronary arteries.
- Microvascular disease
- What is microvascular disease? Microvascular disease is a process through which the very small branches of arteries throughout the body become damaged.
- Microvascular disease
- Nov 1, 2010 Can you please tell me what microvascular disease is?
- Microangiopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Microangiopathy (or microvascular disease, or small vessel disease) is an angiopathy affecting small blood vessels in the body.