- This broad definition includes both UHF and EHF (millimeter waves), and various sources use different boundaries.
- Microwave Cooking
- The microwave oven is one of the greatest inventions of the Microwave Safe Cooking Basics.
- Microwave Cooking
- Microwave Cooking.
- Malaria Gets the Foil-in-a-Microwave Treatment
- At right is a parasite exposed to microwaves. By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
- Which is cheaper: hot water or the microwave?
- Is zapping individual servings of water in a microwave cheaper than plugging in a hot water urn? Photo illustration of tea in a microwave. Heating single servings of water in a microwave may be more cost-effective, but it's not very convenient.
- Sick cat owner who microwaved his pet walks free from court
- Stephen Stacey told witnesses he intended to kill his pet either by throwing it out of the window or microwaving it. His girlfriend Jade Hatherley had run terrified to their neighbour Simon Allen's flat desperately asking for help.
- Gates Foundation wants to microwave people but mice first
- (STRDEL / AFP/Getty Images) The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is putting $1 million into a plan to treat malaria patients with microwaves.
- Scientists to Cure Malaria By Microwaving You (Wait, What?)
- Today, Fast Company is reporting that researchers have found that they may be able to cure malaria by sticking human beings in a human being-sized microwave. Why didn't I think of that?
- Microwave oven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A microwave oven (often referred to colloquially simply as a "microwave") is a kitchen appliance that heats food by dielectric heating.
- The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking
- May 18, 2010 Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic energy.
- snopes.com: Microwaving Plastic Releases Cancer-Causing Agents
- Apr 3, 2007 Does microwaving foods in plastic containers release cancer-causing agents into the foods?
- Cooking Safely in the Microwave Oven Fact Sheet
- May 24, 2011 This page contains information about how to safely cook food in a Microwave oven.
Microwaving is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microwaving books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.