Mid Autumn Festival
A selection of articles related to mid autumn festival.
Original articles from our library related to the Mid Autumn Festival. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mid Autumn Festival.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Egyptian Mid-Day Ritual
- Although many morning and evening rituals have come down to us, only the information that there existed Mid-Day Rituals has survived. This mid-day ritual was created from both ancient texts and my own writing. Altar cloth color: Light Blue, because of its...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Mid Autumn Festival is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mid Autumn Festival books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Abbott's Mill celebrates milestone with five big days
- It will start its 35th anniversary celebration by holding Patagonia's The New Localism Film Festival on Friday, May 20. Then it will ... The anniversary season will wind down in mid-October.
- Fashion Festival: Jennifer Hawkins helps Myer launch autumn contemporary
- The looks from the local brands were finished with accessories from international brands including Moschino and MGSM, in line with many mid-priced shoppers' aspiration to own a designer handbag or shoe to complete their look.
- Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrated Around the World
- Claudine Cheng always remembered the colorful lanterns of the Mid-Autumn Festival. Growing up in Hong Kong, she recalled how much the children enjoyed lighting the lanterns as part of the fun surrounding the festival. These days, Cheng views the ...
- Partial eclipse hidden behind thick cloud over Hong Kong, then this happened
- READ MORE: Rare supermoon lunar eclipse makes for auspicious Mid-Autumn Festival – but will Hong Kong get a good view? As the moon passed by, more of the sun was blocked. The maximum occurred at 8.
- Article to be sent: Everything Hongkongers need to know about Mid-Autumn Festival
- The tradition of Mid-Autumn Festival has roots dating back thousands of years, and its origins are largely a mystery. In China, emperors have made offerings to the autumn moon as far back as the Shang dynasty (1600BC-1046 BC), historians believe.
Mid Autumn Festival Topics
Related searchesdeus ex machina cinema and television
worldwide dream builders the system
disney animators strike
umbria the green heart of italy
first intifada general causes