Mid Autumn Festival
A selection of articles related to mid autumn festival.
Original articles from our library related to the Mid Autumn Festival. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mid Autumn Festival.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Egyptian Mid-Day Ritual
- Although many morning and evening rituals have come down to us, only the information that there existed Mid-Day Rituals has survived. This mid-day ritual was created from both ancient texts and my own writing. Altar cloth color: Light Blue, because of its...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Mid Autumn Festival is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mid Autumn Festival books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival – a celebration of nature, harvest
- The Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. A celebration of nature, harvest and family. What is the Moon Festival?
- Children's Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam
- Children's Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam.
- Cultural Project of Mid-autumn Festival
- Step one ：The origin of. Moon Festival and the. Common sense.
- For Immediate Release Towngas celebrates Mid-autumn Festival in
- Aug 24, 2011 Towngas celebrates Mid-autumn Festival in brand new way. Introduces first ever original Cupcake x Mooncake and.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival
- The Mid-Autumn Festival. Grace Zhang. Chinese culture is deeply imbedded in traditional festivals.
Suggested News Resources
- Road closures for Chinatown Mid-Autumn Festival opening ceremony
- SINGAPORE - Chinatown will be enlivened once again during the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations this year from Aug 30 to Sept 25.
- Businessmen begin to prepare for Mid-Autumn Festival
- Chinese have the tradition to eat moon cakes on the Mid-Autumn Festival which is celebrated each year on the 15th day of the eighth month in the lunar calendar when the moon is full. This year's Mid-Autumn Festival falls on September 12.
- An obscure indicator of the gold bubble?
- Mooncakes have been the dessert of choice for Chinese families gathering together during the Mid-Autumn Festival to celebrate the Moon Goddess of immortality.
- Gloria Prince Hotel Taipei presents moon cakes gift box for Mid-Autumn Festival
- Gloria Prince Hotel Taipei offers gift boxes of moon cakes and pomelo to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Mid-autumn festival to boast several new features
- By Jalelah Abu Baker This year's mid-autumn festival, which lasts from Aug 30 to Sep 25, boasts several new features.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mid-Autumn Festival 2011, Chinese Moon Festival, Zhongqiujie in
- Mid-Autumn Festival in China: An introduction to the Mid-Autumn Festival and celebrations.
- Mid-Autumn Festival - China.org.cn
- The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month, usually in October Historical books of the Zhou Dynasty had had the word "Mid-Autumn".
- Celebration of the MId-Autumn Festival
- Chinese Culture Center: Learn about the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mid Autumn Festival Topics
Related searchesnegative energy
burned at the stake
cloud strife trivia
prophet yahweh may 2005 incident
edmond de goncourt