Middle Eastern Mythology
A selection of articles related to middle eastern mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Middle Eastern Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Middle Eastern Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Middle Eastern Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Middle Eastern Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- I had a book about world myths and folklore (with the most beautiful illustrations) as a kid and there were a few tales of First Nations folklore (from the various Nations here) which featured animals who turned into humans and vice versa.
- Islamic State group: The full story
- Like Christianity six centuries before it, and Judaism some eight centuries before that, Islam was born into the harsh, tribal world of the Middle East.
- Pierce the Veil of Andrew Thomas Huang's 'Interstice' [Exclusive]
- I chose them because, for one thing, they're all from the Middle East, and they also all incorporate sacred geometry into their designs, and I wanted their to be an oriental aesthetic. I wanted to it to feel like a Roman bath house or something.
- Gods of Egypt's $140m budget looks Ozymandian as Grimsby goes south
- In at 21 with a $4.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Middle Eastern Mythology Topics
Related searchesdream analysis anteater
scottish quarter days
bicubic interpolation formula
dream interpretation number 7