A selection of articles related to midrash tannaitic.
Original articles from our library related to the Midrash Tannaitic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Midrash Tannaitic.
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Midrash Tannaitic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Midrash Tannaitic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Justice Scalia As Talmudic Scholar
- The source for this Rashi is not any passage in Talmud Bavli or Yerushalmi, but the Mechilta – a collection of midrashic teachings of Tannaim on Sefer Shemot. Scalia was known to be punctilious on legal citations. His law clerks described how he would ...
- Out There: Just google it
- Okay, so I don't know who sculpted the Statue of Liberty, but not to know that the Shiur Koma was a Midrashic text attributed to the tannaitic rabbi Yishmael? And you call yourself a religious Jew? How can you not know that?
- 1700-Year-Old Gravestones of Unknown Rabbis Uncovered in Northern Israel
- “Researchers are uncertain as to the meaning of the term 'rabbi' at the time when Rabbi Yehuda Ha-Nasi resided in Tzipori together with the Tannaim and after him by the Amoraim – the large groups of sages that studied in the city's houses of learning.
- HomeIs There a Brighter Future for Reform Judaism in Israel?
- Jewish texts consist of all that has been written since the Hebrew Bible and external books through the Mishnah, Talmud, Midrash, literature, lore, poetry and essays to this very day. This is all part of ...
- Connecting the dots
- He showed me a flyer for his forthcoming book, “From Mesopotamia to the Mishnah: Tannaitic Inheritance Law in Its Legal and Social Contexts.” It is being published by Mohr Siebeck, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Midrash Tannaitic Topics
Related searchescell arts
list of buddhist temples kanchanaburi
first french republic
static shock background
economy of africa colonialism