A selection of articles related to midrashic literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Midrashic Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Midrashic Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Midrashic Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Midrashic Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Embryology in Talmudic and Midrashic literature
- Embryology in Talmudic and Midrashic Literature. SAMUEL. S.
- THE MIDRASH OF THE MESSIAH
- LITERATURE. 1. The concept of Midrash: Midrash and its relation to Pesher and Targum.
- EARLY TRADITIONS ON THE KIDNAPPING AND SALE OF JOSEPH:
- midrashic literature. 2.
- The Tikvah Hebrew Program at the Middlebury Language Schools
- Feb 4, 2011 Selection of Midrashic literature. Sample Goals. • Students will be familiar with different genres of biblical texts.
- NEJS Courses by Chronological Requirements (for Judaic Studies
- NEJS 125b Midrashic Literature: Sifre Deuteronomy. NEJS 126a Intermediate Talmud. NEJS 126b Agadic Literature: The Ethics of the Fathers.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian/Jewish Lecture Series
- He is the author of several works on Midrashic literature, with special emphasis on the theology of the rabbis in the Land of Israel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dictionary of the Targumim, Talmud Babli, Yerushalmi, and Midrashic
- Product Description. This dictionary is an absolute must for anyone learning Gemara or any other Aramaic works. It is simply the best Aramaic dictionay around.
- Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and
- Marcus Jastrow's Aramaic-Hebrew-English dictionary, scanned in pdf format. Arranged for alphabetical access online, with in sub-groups for each Hebrew letter.
- Midrash: Definition from Answers.com
- The word Midrash is also applied to the vast literature to which this gave rise.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Midrashic Literature Topics
mestre jelon vieira
cocaine cocaine as a local anesthetic
isotopes of hassium
nedelin catastrophe aftermath