Migraine Acephalgic Migraine
A selection of articles related to migraine acephalgic migraine.
Original articles from our library related to the Migraine Acephalgic Migraine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Migraine Acephalgic Migraine.
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Migraine Acephalgic Migraine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Migraine Acephalgic Migraine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Local optometrists have clear vision on headaches
- Angy Murphy, 34, of Springview, Nebraska, about 45 minutes south of her hometown in Winner, travels to Mitchell to see Jeff Krall for her eye care needs. Murphy said she suffered from migraines and frequent headaches caused by multiple sclerosis, but ...
- How a 30-year-old is facing kidney failure
- The migraines were more frequent. By mid-November, he was vomiting a lot, couldn't sleep, was often thirsty, had blurry vision and was fighting chronic fatigue. He was just 30 years old.
- AS Dulat, the sympathetic spook speaks on Kashmir
- AS Dulat arrived in Kashmir in 1988, a time when the headache became so severe that it might have been considered a migraine. Dulat first worked in Srinagar as an officer of the Intelligence Bureau. He continued to deal with ...
- Coroner silent on whether migraines contributed to Chilliwack triple murder
- The coroner who investigated a father's murder of his daughter, wife and sister, will not say whether the daughter's chronic, disabling migraine headaches were the motive for the triple murder-suicide. B.C.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.