A selection of articles related to migraine headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Migraine Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Migraine Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Migraine Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Migraine Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Migraines and Muscles
- But Spierings is certain that just as with tension headache, stress on the muscles in the neck, jaw and shoulders may also play a role, especially in people who have frequent or long-lasting migraine headaches.
- Botox a treatment for patients with chronic migraine headaches, not a cure
- Onabotulinum toxin A, or Botox, is approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for chronic migraine headaches. It is not a cure. People who receive Botox for headaches usually get the treatment about every three months.
- Could a 'leaky gut' be the cause of migraine headaches?
- For some, a "leaky gut" may also increase the risk of migraine headaches. Migraine headaches are defined as a recurrent, moderate to severe headache in association with a number of seemingly unrelated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to ...
- Stroke Risk and Migraine Sufferers
- 17, 2016 (HealthDay News) -- Migraine sufferers may face an increased risk of stroke if they suffer from visual symptoms called auras or if they take the female hormone estrogen, a pair of new studies suggests. People who have migraine headaches with ...
- Stanford doctors freeze migraine pain
- For many people suffering from intense migraine headaches, any relief at all can be life-changing. Now an emerging treatment is blocking that pain by literally freezing it away.
Migraine Headaches Topics
Related searchesrachael ray history
dream dictionary dogs
hinduism in india
rafik hariri biography
country park history
benedict of nurcia
thigh posterior compartment