A selection of articles related to migraine headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Migraine Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Migraine Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
Migraine Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Migraine Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Migraine Headaches
- This handout provides information about migraine headaches.
- Migraine Headache
- This reference summary will help you understand what a migraine headache is and There are two generally recognized types of migraine headaches.
- Evidence-based Guidelines for Migraine Headache
- Evidenced-Based Guidelines For Migraine Headache: Behavioral and Physical Treatments. J. Keith Campbell MD.
Suggested News Resources
- Migraines: No cure, many treatments
- Migraine headaches are one of the most common pain syndromes that send a person to the doctor.
- More Evidence Supports Migraine-Endometriosis Link
- BERLIN – Women with endometriosis have nearly twice the odds of experiencing migraine headaches within a year of diagnosis than do those without the condition, according to a large, population-based, case-control study.
- Device targets sleep disorders
- Q. I suffered from migraine headaches for many years, with the only relief being very strong medications. I learned to live with the headaches, predict them and their severity and treat them without drugs if they were caught early enough.
- Beta blockers, seen everywhere, have great benefits
- Can you name one type of medication that can be used for all of the following maladies: migraine headaches, tremors, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, heart palpitations and tachycardia, glaucoma, hyperthyroid disease and anxiety?
- JetBlue's Flawed Customer Service Could Be Detrimental To Business
- Customer service is often a thankless job that brings on migraine headaches and can make even the most joyful person in the world melancholy after countless hours spent on the phone dealing with upset and even irate consumers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Migraine - MayoClinic.com
- Migraine — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this debilitating variety of headache.
- Headaches and Migraines Center: Treatments, Causes, Types
- Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches, and of them, 28 million suffer from migraines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Migraine Headaches Topics
Related searcheslist of jazz musicians vibraphone
babylonia neo-babylonian empire
uesugi kenshin dragon of echigo
pervez musharraf family background