A selection of articles related to migraine.
Original articles from our library related to the Migraine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Migraine.
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Migraine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Migraine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Weekly health news roundup March 6 – 12: ulcerative colitis, fibromyalgia
- Bel Marra Health's weekly health news roundup has stories regarding ulcerative colitis, fibromyalgia, migraine in women, and Alzheimer's disease. New breakthroughs reveal that a cancer treatment drug may benefit Alzheimer's disease, exercise can help ...
- Childhood Emotional Abuse Linked to Later Migraine
- This group has previously linked childhood emotional abuse with migraine rather than tension-type headache in a cross-sectional study of the 2007 survey responses of the longitudinal, population-based American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention study ...
- Migraines and Muscles
- About 5 percent of people suffer from daily headaches, according to a study Spierings published in the journal Headache in 2013.
- Antithrombotic therapy to prevent migraine attacks after ASD closure
- Anna GarrettNew-onset migraine attacks are reported by about 15% of patients after transcatheter atrial septal defect (ASD) closure. Since migraine attacks are linked to a number of mechanisms (e.g.
- Popular piercing could help with migraine relief
- AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- It could be hopeful news for people suffering migraines, and it all starts with a needle to your ear. For decades Lynda Greenway was a prisoner of her own life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.