A selection of articles related to migraine.
Original articles from our library related to the Migraine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Migraine.
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Migraine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Migraine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- migraine. People who get migraines may have abnormal genes that control migraine.
- Pharmacological Management for Prevention of Migraine
- Evidence-Based Guidelines for Migraine Headache in the Primary Care Most headaches are of the primary type (e.g., migraine and tension-type headache).
- Migraine Headaches
- This handout provides information about migraine headaches. Migraine headaches providers can help lessen the pain of those with migraines.
Suggested News Resources
- Now, treat chronic migraine with Botox
- The anti-ageing drug Botox was until now an answer to your beauty concerns, but now the treatment can also benefit sufferers of chronic migraine, a neurological disorder characterised by severe headaches, say experts.
- CJF Asks Expectant Mothers to Discuss Topamax Alternatives for Migraines With
- In light of new Topamax birth defect information ("Comparative Safety of Topiramate During Pregnancy," massgeneral.
- New Distribution Agreement Signed for Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the
- The NTI-tss is the most effective non-drug FDA approved method of migraine prevention on the market today.
Suggested Web Resources
- Migraine - MayoClinic.com
- Migraine — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this debilitating variety of headache.
- Headaches and Migraines Center: Treatments, Causes, Types
- Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches, and of them, 28 million suffer from migraines.
- Migraine: MedlinePlus
- Migraine is three times more common in women than in men.