Miguel De Unamuno Philosophy
A selection of articles related to miguel de unamuno philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Miguel De Unamuno Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Miguel De Unamuno Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Miguel De Unamuno Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miguel De Unamuno Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Did Miguel de Cervantes Invent Fiction With 'Don Quixote'?
- Though it passed with scant fanfare in the US, last year was the 400th anniversary of the completed publication of Miguel de Cervantes'Don Quixote. Aside from a beautiful edition published by Restless Books, and a couple of reissues, it came and went ...
- The Philosophy of Death
- Miguel de Unamuno's earliest memory was of a bomb landing on the roof of his neighbor's house during Spain's final Carlist War. The philosopher and poet was born in conflict. Unamuno was a Spanish patriot and one of its most outspoken critics; a Basque ...
- Allen Lacy, a Professor Turned Gardening Columnist, Dies at 80
- While his doctoral dissertation on Miguel de Unamuno, the Spanish writer, was accepted by a publisher in the Netherlands, he was less successful as a novelist. His wife ... “Philosophy had great, often unanswerable, questions,” he said.
- Dealing With Death In A Secular Age
- In essence, what Murphy, and a host of other biologists, neuroscientists, and philosophers are saying, is: Yes, the concept of the soul is nice, but we can't prove that it's any more than a concept.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.