- Stop harassing your deputy, Mijikenda elders warn Joho
- The rift between Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho and his deputy Hazel Katana has now sucked in some local leaders and the Mijikenda community even as it threatens to erupt into an ugly political war. Led by Nyali MP Hezron Awiti and chairman of the ...
- Doctor: Kilifi has 10000 epileptic people
- People with epilepsy are stigmatised and isolated by society, and myths abound on the nature and cause of epilepsy in the local Mijikenda community,” said Dr Chengo to The Standard on Saturday in Kilifi town yesterday. Dr Chengo also said that children ...
- Mijikenda elders to vet poll aspirants
- They will meet in Bamba town tomorrow for talks organised by the Mijikenda Kaya Elders Council and the Malindi District Cultural Association. “We want leaders vetted by elders and wananchi at public forums so only the best end up on the ballot,” Madica ...
- Bishop Wanjiru seeks Luhya running mate
- namedmesunshine. Luhyia is the fastest growing group in Kenya. The opportunist tribe strikes again.
- Celebrating Mijikenda culture in Magarini
- Mijikenda cultural groups from all over Kilifi county on Monday marked their end of year in style at the Magarini Cultural Centre.
Miji Kenda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miji Kenda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Miji Kenda Topics
Related searcheshemp major hemp producing countries
asus origin of the name
cain and abel wanderer
dream dictionary door
dream dictionary planets
alkene shape of alkenes