- Vladimir Putin Pays Tribute to Mikhail Gorbachev on His 85th Birthday
- Gorbachev and Putin talk Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev (left) talks to Russian President Vladimir Putin as they attend a reception marking the country's state holiday at the Kremlin, Moscow, June 12, 2002. Putin on Wednesday hailed Gorbachev.
- Mikhail Gorbachev releases book of his life
- Mikhail Gorbachev, the last leader of the Soviet Union, has presented a new book about his life and times ahead of his 85th birthday.
- Gorbachev's fate could befall Putin
- According to the poll from the state-run All-Russian Public Opinion Center (VTsIOM), 6 percent of the 1,600 people surveyed said Gorbachev's main achievement was bringing an end to the Cold War, while 5 percent applauded his introduction of democratic ...
- Mikhail Gorbachev: I know that helping children is what Raisa believed in
- For nearly five decades, one person was by my side – my wife, Raisa. We were never bored and always happy and in love, though we rarely talked about it, preferring to cherish our mutual respect and affection. Today her death, and the suffering that ...
- Gorbachev: Nancy Reagan played important role in US-USSR relations
- Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev has expressed grief over the death of former U.S. First Lady Nancy Reagan.
Mikhail Gorbachev is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mikhail Gorbachev books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.