- Jul 30, 2007 The standard meal "to go" for us is rolled up dosai's or idly's slathered with milagai podi.
- Podi: Special Spices
- 4. Seeragam Rasappodi. 5.
- Chatni Podi. Chatni Powder. Didîr Thirukkamudu.
- New York-Lexington Ave., - U.S.A
- Milagaipodi Dosa. Thin rice & lentil crepe filled with a mixture of grounded dry spices containing dry chillies, lentil & sesame seeds.
- SARAVANA BHAVAN Decatur - Georgia - USA
- Milagaipodi Dosa. Masala Dosa. Mysore Masala Dosa.
- WWW .SA R AVA N A A B H AVA N .C A
- Milagaipodi. 1.00.
- Food & Wine Events: South Bay & Beyond, Sept. 1-11
- 2-3. $10-$65. www.
- Spicy Chilly: Idly Milagai Podi
- May 3, 2007 Idly Milagai Podi, served with generous amounts of gingelly oil or ghee serves just right for Idly or Dosa .
- Milagai podi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Molagai Podi (literally "chilli powder" in Tamil) is a coarse mixture of ground dry spices that typically contains dried chillies, lentils, and sesame seeds.
- Married to a Desi: Milagai Podi (Red Hot Chili & Lentil Powder)
- Jul 30, 2007 As our palates matured the condiment of choice fast became idly milagai podi, or dosai milagai podi (milagai means chili in Thamizh).
- How to Prepare Idli Dosa Milagai Podi ?
- Feb 28, 2010 Idli Dosa Milagai Podi is a traditional side dish for Idli, Dosa, Uthappam.
Milagai Podi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milagai Podi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.