Mildred Trouillot Aristide
- Haiti's Jocelerme Privert: From 'political prisoner' to president
- Among those attending his official installation ceremony Sunday at the National Palace was Aristide's wife, Mildred Trouillot-Aristide. “Tell them to dream on.
- Haïti-Crise : Les Etats-Unis et l'Ue saluent l'élection de Jocelerme Privert comme président provisoire
- Haiti: Massive electoral fraud ignored
- On December 16 the people of Haiti will mark the 25th anniversary of their first democratically elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the liberation theology priest they lovingly call Titid.
- Haiti: Provisional Electoral Council Releases Final List of Candidates for
- The crowd went wild, thinking that Dr. Aristide was in one of the vehicles. But when the cars arrived at the West Department's Electoral Bureau (BED), it turned out Dr.
- Jean-Bertrand Aristide Fast Facts
- Marriage: Mildred (Trouillot) Aristide (January 20, 1996-present). Children: Michaelle, September 8, 1998; Christine, November 8, 1996. Education: Grand Seminaire Notre Dame, Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Universite d'Etat d'Haiti B.
Mildred Trouillot Aristide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mildred Trouillot Aristide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mildred Trouillot Aristide Topics
monarch airlines history
tenchi muyo gxp ryoko balta
come as you are welcome to aberdeen
music of tajikistan tajik folk music
soyuz launch vehicle stages