Mildred Trouillot Aristide
- Haiti's Jocelerme Privert: From 'political prisoner' to president
- Among those attending his official installation ceremony Sunday at the National Palace was Aristide's wife, Mildred Trouillot-Aristide. “Tell them to dream on.
- Haïti-Crise : Les Etats-Unis et l'Ue saluent l'élection de Jocelerme Privert comme président provisoire
- Haiti: Massive electoral fraud ignored
- On December 16 the people of Haiti will mark the 25th anniversary of their first democratically elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the liberation theology priest they lovingly call Titid.
- Haiti: Provisional Electoral Council Releases Final List of Candidates for
- The crowd went wild, thinking that Dr. Aristide was in one of the vehicles. But when the cars arrived at the West Department's Electoral Bureau (BED), it turned out Dr.
- Jean-Bertrand Aristide Fast Facts
- Marriage: Mildred (Trouillot) Aristide (January 20, 1996-present). Children: Michaelle, September 8, 1998; Christine, November 8, 1996. Education: Grand Seminaire Notre Dame, Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Universite d'Etat d'Haiti B.
Mildred Trouillot Aristide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mildred Trouillot Aristide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mildred Trouillot Aristide Topics
Related searchesbernard du bus de gisignies
valerie rockefeller wayne
daniel c tsui
new austrian tunneling method
idiopathic postprandial syndrome
hardened aircraft shelter cons
new york statehood