- Biggest NASCAR Storylines to Watch Ahead of Sprint Cup Series at Richmond
- NASCAR ends its jaunt through the short tracks in the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond International Speedway. With the brief break from the tight turns of Martinsville, the circuit passed through Texas. Then it was Bristol's coliseum and now it's on to ...
- Tiny Black Sea Island may be Hiding Lost Temple of Apollo
- The Greek settlement of Apollonia Pontica (Sozopol), founded by Miletian colonists during the 7 th Century BC and ruled by Thracian kings, became a prosperous city through its trade in copper, gold, olives, wine and other goods.
- Archaeologists Investigate Ancient Greek Temenos on Black Sea Island
- Apollonia Pontica is considered among the earliest urban Greek settlements on the Western Black Sea coast. The city acquired its name in honor of its patron deity, Apollo, and was founded by the philosopher Anaximander and Miletian colonists around 610 ...
- Cheltenham Festival 2015: AP McCoy's best ever rides
- The curtains open on the greatest stage of all and Tony McCoy takes a bow. The throngs applaud their A-list star, his grand finale at the Cheltenham Festival is about to begin.
Miletians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miletians books and related discussion.