A selection of articles related to militant examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Militant Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Militant Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Militant Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Militant Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MILITANT ISLAMICIST TERRORISM IN EUROPE: ARE FRANCE
- Europe, militant Islamicists with ties to Europe have attempted and carried out acts of terror in other parts of the world.
- Religious extremism: the good, the bad, and the deadly
- militant sects devote much of their energy to benign and noble activities, such as running schools .
- Norsk rapport
- violent expressions – that is, the role played by madrassas in promulgating militancy.
- Researching Democracy and Terrorism: How Political Access
- Dimensions of Militant Activity Influenced by Political Access. rIncidence of Attacks. rTargeting (civilians vs.
- Terrorist Signalling and the Value of Intelligence
- In contrast, militant groups are more vengeful and will focus on attacks until concessions are granted.
Suggested News Resources
- Zak the Yak with books on his back
- A peaceful planet requires that more schools teach reading and writing that doesn't use hateful militant examples. Wood is providing the lifelong gift of reading to children in developing countries one book at a time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Militant - Examples
- A selection of articles related to Militant - Examples.
- Use militant in a sentence | militant sentence examples
- How to use militant in a sentence. Example sentences with the word militant. militant example sentences.
- Yahoo! Answers - Give me some examples of militant groups or
- Well, in the 30's and 40's Germany was a militant country and their vision was to rule the world under one leader, Adolf Hitler.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.