A selection of articles related to milk fetishism.
Original articles from our library related to the Milk Fetishism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Milk Fetishism.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Milk Fetishism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milk Fetishism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Untitled - Arturo Pizá Fotógrafo
- Our fetish dictionary brings together some of the world's most provocative photographers and of trying something new that we even got into the fetish game.
- Raw Milk Use and Safety Fact Sheet
- Circulation 109:103-107. Hoards Dairyman. www.
- Page 1 of 5 Risk of Consumption of Raw Milk Raw milk can be very
- Unpasteurized milk. The hazards of a health fetish. Potter, ME, et al.
Suggested News Resources
- The man charged with filming his breast-pumping co-worker
- Not to be alarmist, says Shawna Cohen at Mommyish, but this is an actual fetish. "It even has a name — lactophilia (aka 'erotic lactation' or 'milk fetishism')." And, of course, we're only hearing about the creeps who get caught.
Suggested Web Resources
- Erotic lactation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Milk fetishism" and "lactophilia" are medical, diagnostic terms for paraphilias and are used for disorders according to the precise criteria of ICD-10 and DSM-IV.
- Breast Milk Fetish: Extraordinary Video [Most Popular Articles - Last
- Dec 3, 2008 Milk production can be 'artificially' and intentionally induced in the absence of any pregnancy in the woman.
- Fetish Bank, Milk Fetish Page - Call Our Fetish Sexy Line 1-877-372
- Milk Fetish category of Fetish Bank, The Bank of Fetish Resources.
- Milk fetishism - Wipipedia
- Jan 4, 2010 Milk fetishism is a paraphilia in which pleasure is experienced from lactation, breastfeeding, and suckling.
- Asian Titty Milk Fetish - Nice Boobs and Nips - Spankwire.com
- Sep 29, 2008 Watch Asian Titty Milk Fetish - Nice Boobs and Nips at Spankwire.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.