A selection of articles related to milk fetishism.
Original articles from our library related to the Milk Fetishism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Milk Fetishism.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Milk Fetishism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milk Fetishism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Milk Tray ad was never romantic, it was a horror film
- Each Milk Tray ad was basically a psychological horror film, and the idea of any modern young woman being simperingly grateful for a box of chocolates feels like something that went out with the first episodes of Coronation Street.
- Nestle Japan strikes gold KitKat in single-fingered salute to itself
- Nestle says it will sell only 500 of the the KitKat 'Sublime Gold' fingers, and only in Japan. Photograph: Nestle Japan/AFP/Getty Images. Staff and agencies.
- Something Happened In 1910 That Changed The Way We See the World!
- Karl Marx extensively criticized the social impact of commodification under the name “commodity fetishism and alienation.