A selection of articles related to milk teeth.
Original articles from our library related to the Milk Teeth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Milk Teeth.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Milk Teeth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milk Teeth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I turned my children's milk teeth into a gold bracelet
- The bracelet made of milk teeth cast in gold. Photograph: Sarah Lee for the Guardian. So, good dentist's daughter that I am, I decided to take the best specimens to a jeweller and ask her to cast them in gold to wear on a charm bracelet.
- Milk teeth reveal medieval children in Canterbury lived on bread and broth
- Scientists studied the milk teeth of medieval children (pictured) aged between one and eight years old whose remains were found buried in a cemetery in Canterbury, England. Using pioneering scanning techniques they were able to study tiny abrasions on ...
- 'Secondhand smoke affects milk teeth of children'
- DUBAI: A team of dentists in Dubai is considering dissecting the effects of secondhand smoke on the primary or milk teeth among children. The Gulf Today learnt about this when Dr Marwan Al-Obeidi was interviewed about the study “Secondhand Smoke and ...
- 1 week ago by Stephen Ackroyd
- They've already dropped one of the debut albums of the year (yes, we're confident we'll still be saying that come December – Ed) – now Milk Teeth are heading out on their own UK headline tour.
- One rule to grow them all: Using 'baby' teeth to predict hominin tooth size
- What regulates the size of an organism's teeth? The reduced size of our back teeth, or molars, is one of the defining attributes separating modern humans from hominins (our extinct relatives).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.