A selection of articles related to milk.
Original articles from our library related to the Milk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Milk.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Milk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Get Kristin Cavallari's Homemade Goat's Milk Baby Formula Recipe - Plus More
- In her new book Balancing in Heels, Cavallari, 29, shares the Goat's Milk Formula she developed with her husband Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and their pediatrician. She uses it once she's stopped breastfeeding and has run out of her own frozen ...
- Should Breast Milk Be Exempt From Liquid Regulations on Flights?
- Should Breast Milk Be Exempt From Liquid Regulations on Flights? More. "The View" panel is divided over flight security measures and the allowance of bringing breast milk on planes.
- More than Two-Thirds of India's Milk Is Contaminated
- In 1950, India produced 17 million tonnes of milk for a population of roughly 376 million. Six decades later, that number has jumped almost ten-fold to more than 146 million tonnes of milk for 1.2 billion people.
- Cattle economics: When milk turns sour for parched and singed Marathwada
- Villagers near Beed selling milk at the Bashir Ganj area in the city. The farmers simply stand with their cans on the streets from 6 am and negotiate a price-per-litre directly with end-users. (Express Photo: Amit Chakravarty).
- Pittsburgh's first milk bank cuts ribbon
- Milk donors, foundations and other invited guests today will visit the new Strip District headquarters of the Three Rivers Mothers' Milk Bank, the region's first milk bank and the only one serving hospitals throughout the state.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.