Milky Way Mythology
A selection of articles related to milky way mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Milky Way Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Milky Way Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Milky Way Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Milky Way Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The four meter (13.1 feet) diameter pit had a descending spiral stairway and a milky violet light radiated from the inside. A closer inspection of the stairs ....
- Merlyn Marten: Percy Jackson shares classic tales in 'Greek Gods'
- If you're a fan of the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series and "Percy Jackson's Greek Gods" by Rick Riordan, you're bound to enjoy Percy's newest endeavor, "Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes" ... even if Percy only wrote it because his publisher bribed ...
- Stories in the sky: Andromeda
- Many of our northern hemisphere star patterns owe their existence to classical Greek mythology, though in some instances, their origins date back even further to at least 6000 years ago.
- Rammed at the pop-up making a difference to your community
- The focus on local made it vital that they picked first and then elaborated the recipe, not the other way round. Together ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Milky Way Mythology Topics
Related searchescolloidal gold current research
halifax west yorkshire famous people
blind melon history
pursuit of nazi collaborators france