- A-Zdvent calendar: Millau Viaduct by Foster + Partners
- Stretching 2.46 kilometres across the Tarn Valley, the cable-stayed structure was built to relieve traffic in the picturesque town of Millau. Each of its sections spans 342 metres, and its masts range in height from 75 metres to 245 metres.
- Travelogue: Bridges far and near
- One of the most famous newer bridges in Europe that we had seen is the Le Viaduc de Millau, opened in December 2004, a cable-stayed bridge like the Sun-Dial Bridge in Redding. However, the Millau Bridge is 2,460 meters long.
- Eiffage increases profits and reduces debt
- At the concessions division, there was growth in motorway traffic, with a rise of 2.7% for the APRR network, 4.9% for the A65 motorway, 1.
- A Concrete Ribbon Through the Clouds
- Nothing prepares first-time travelers barreling up toward Paris on Autoroute 75 for the Millau Viaduct, a long and towering white apparition that suddenly appears around a bend of the Massif Central.
- Tour de France: stage 14 – in pictures
- The peloton passes the Millau Viaduct. Photograph: Jeff Pachoud/AFP/Getty Images. Facebook Twitter Pinterest.
Millau Viaduct is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Millau Viaduct books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.