- Mimamsa definition, a school of philosophy formed originally to explain the Vedas. See more.
- Swami Desikan's Seswara Mimamsa - Srihayagrivan.org
- seSvara mImAmsA of Swami Desikan is a critical treatise whose goal is to prove that the pUrva mImAmsa sUtrA-s of Sage Jaimini with twelve.
- usage is clearly inherited from Mīmāṃsā epistemology, which
- usage is clearly inherited from Mīmāṃsā epistemology, which restricts the domain of the Veda to the sphere of otherwise unfathomable truths, such as dharma.
- Mimāṃsā - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The foundational text for the Mimamsa school is the Purva Mimamsa Sutras of Jaimini (ca. 3rd to 1st century BCE).
- In this context Mimamsa would have fully meant "the investigation of the proper interpretation of the Vedic texts.
- The Purva Mimamsa Home Page
- Jan 10, 2010 Purva Mimamsa is a philosophical school (darshana) dedicated to the investigation of Dharma.
- Mimamsa (Indian philosophy) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Mimamsa (Indian philosophy), one of the six orthodox systems (darshan s) of Indian philosophy.
- Purva Mimamsa
- The first major orthodox philosophical system to develop was Purva Mimamsa. The other one to follow was the Uttar Mimamsa.
Mimamsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mimamsa books and related discussion.