- Sanskrit and Pali no longer Greek and Latin to all
- Swarna Man dara, the son of a medical shop attendant from Sholapur in Maharashtra, wants to specialize in kavya (poetics) and mimamsa (a branch of philosophy). Pali-drome: A search for meaning could also lead to Pali.
- Indology Debate: Insider Vs. Outsider
- The traditional scholars, who have extensive knowledge in Indian knowledge systems- be it Tarka, Visheshika, Mimamsa, Vedanta, Dharmashastra, Yoga, or Tantra, they are all trained in Sanskrit language and Dharmic technical jargons. Therefore, owing to ...
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Written Exam 2012: Philosophy Paper I
- (d) Why does Mimamsa give utmost importance to SHABDA-PRAMANA the verbal testimony? Is it anything to do with Vedas? Give your comments.
- President inaugurates TTD's veda patasala in AP
- Vedic seers had codified 14 vidyas into 4 vedas, 6 vedangas, puranas, nanya, mimamsa and Dharmashastra. These vedic texts enshrine the message of world peace, prosperity and sustainable development," the President said. In ancient times, vidyas were ...
Mimamsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mimamsa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about road
anglo-saxon law maegth
machine taper r8
celtic cross origins
habeas corpus act