Minamata Disease Mercury Poisoning
A selection of articles related to minamata disease mercury poisoning.
Original articles from our library related to the Minamata Disease Mercury Poisoning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minamata Disease Mercury Poisoning.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a native Celtic divinity who was identified by the Romans as the Celtic version of their own Mercurius/Hermes. His Celtic Name was ignored and has not survived. He seems to have been a God of prosperity, and skill in artisanship....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Minamata Disease Mercury Poisoning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minamata Disease Mercury Poisoning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aboriginal Affairs critic calls on government to provide Grassy Narrows with
- Minamata disease, a neurological syndrome caused by severe mercury poisoning, was first discovered in Japan in 1956. Symptoms include ataxia, numbness in the hands and feet, general muscle weakness, narrowing of the field of vision and damage to ...
- Mystery cancers are cropping up in children in aftermath of Fukushima
- But “specialists did not know whether the frequency [in the Fukushima results] was high or low,” says Noboru Takamura, a radiation health scientist at the Atomic Bomb Disease Institute at Nagasaki University in Japan.
- Toyota's Latest Electric Car Is Made Out of Wood
- Blaming vaccines on mercury exposure rather than coal plants and industrial processes? Fortunately the site does point out that a lot of mercury in the environment is coming ... This isn't about tricking people..
- First case of Zika virus confirmed in Utah, child traveled from affected country
- SALT LAKE CITY - The first case of the Zika virus has been confirmed in Utah. Utah public health officials said they received confirmation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that a Utah resident has tested positive for the Zika virus.
- Cuba detects first case of Zika virus
- Cuba has announced the first case of the Zika virus on the island, which had been one of the last nations in the western hemisphere free of the disease. The ministry of health said in state media that a 28-year-old ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.