Mindfulness Of The Buddha
A selection of articles related to mindfulness of the buddha.
Original articles from our library related to the Mindfulness Of The Buddha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mindfulness Of The Buddha.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Mindfulness Of The Buddha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mindfulness Of The Buddha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Buddhism: mindfulness vs the “meditation romance”
- Insight Meditation Salzberg and Goldstein This month I am returning to a classic in Western Buddhism: Insight Meditation, with Sharon Salzberg and Joseph Goldstein.
- Mindfulness and the Bad Class
- Other activities are neutral: not particularly exciting but expected and necessary. And some activities are downright unpleasant.
- Stuttering In the Voice of the Buddha
- We all need a reminder now and then to fully embrace our essential connection with one another, which mindfulness meditation practices, such as tonglen, encourage to bring forth the dharma.
- Tibetan Master returns to region to teach mindfulness
- “When I am in his presence, I experience a stillness of mind that is such a relief from the unending busyness of my modern life,” says Sarah Ellsworth, a member of the Monadnock Mindfulness Practice Center in Keene that Lama Gursam visits annually.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mindfulness Of The Buddha Topics
Related searchesharlem people from harlem
irish sea oil and gas exploration
vim text editor modal editing
subhash chandra bose