A selection of articles related to mindfulness.
Original articles from our library related to the Mindfulness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mindfulness.
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Mindfulness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mindfulness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mindfulness Bibliography
- Mindful Awareness Research Center, UCLA Semel Institute. John C.
- Mindfulness at work
- About the risks of mindlessness and its benefits at the workplace.
Suggested News Resources
- Eating Mindfully
- Having been raised with reciting blessings on my food—thanking G‑d for the gift, and acknowledging the source of our food—mindful eating should have been an automatic part of my life; but mindfulness is anything but automatic.
- His Holiness Addresses a Packed Audience at Mindfulness Congress
- Hamburg, Germany, 21 August 2011 - The spiritual leader of Tibet, His Holiness the Dalai Lama addressed a pack audience at the International Congress Mindfulness.
- Kolasa: Mindful eating at heart of program
- Dear Readers: “Mindfulness” is a non-dieting approach to healthy eating and physical activity.
- Cash boost for cancer support centre
- The funds will go towards subsidising places on the charity's next Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course for people with cancer or their carers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mindfulness - Your Present Moment
- So Mindfulness is in the practice. Present. Aware.
- Mindfulness | Psychology Today
- Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention on the present.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.