A selection of articles related to mindoro culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Mindoro Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mindoro Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Mindoro Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mindoro Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEMORY OF THE WORLD REGISTER - NOMINATION FORM
- poetic forms such as the ambahan and urukay poetry of the Hanunoo and Mindoro Buid respectively.
- PROFILE OF MANGYAN MISSION
- Mindoro which were later tumed over to the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.
- CONTRASTING WUCHERERIA BANCROFTI MICROFILARIA
- some rural villages in Mindoro inhabited by cultural minori- ties had not been surveyed.
- PART I INCREASED JOB CREATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Festivals of indigenous peoples like the Tagbanuas, Bataks in. Palawan and Mangyans in Oriental Mindoro are cultural activities that visitors find enriching.
- Facts about Mindoro Nickel
- In interviews, they have expressed that their appreciation for Intex Resources' respect for their distinct culture and traditions.
Suggested News Resources
- Mangyan poetry: Truly indigenous, proudly Filipino
- Chinese ceramics and other archaeological finds in the island believed to “range in data from the 10th to the 15th centuries” serve as proof of a pre-Historic Mindoro culture. Mostly written on bamboo slats using chiseled wood, Ambahan is the Mangyan's ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Mindoro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mindoro is the seventh-largest island in the Philippines. It is located in Luzon, and northeast of Palawan.
- Oriental Mindoro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-  People and Culture.  Demographics.
- Mindoro Culture | RM.com ®
- Mindoro Culture articles, reference materials. Need more on Mindoro Culture? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Mindoro Culture roots.
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Local Customs - Culture - VirtualTourist
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Local Customs: Tips to help you learn the local customs of Province of Mindoro Oriental from real travelers and locals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mindoro Culture Topics