A selection of articles related to mindoro culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Mindoro Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mindoro Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Mindoro Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mindoro Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- WATCH: When an Italian 'deeply falls in love' with PH…
- An Italian filmmaker has just expressed his love for the Philippines in the best way possible — sharing the country's tourist attractions, city streets, culture, tradition, people, and food through the lens.
- Festivity and tranquility
- Beyond fun, the festival serves to highlight love for the environment and respect for the indigenous tribes of the country, including Mindoro's own Mangyans. The d'Aboville's has set up a foundation actively promoting the Mangyans and their culture.
- Fil-Am community groups at 2nd General Assembly
- In his keynote address, Consul General Mario L. de Leon, Jr. exhorted the delegates to work together as a way to raise the profile of Filipinos and the Filipino culture, to increase the community's political and economic clout in the mainstream U.
- Time to celebrate a wealth of art and creativity
- Musical virtuosos, spectacular collaborations and world-class Filipino artists come together at the Malasimbo Festival this March on Mount Malasimbo in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.