- Way beyond diamonds: A look at some of the rarest minerals in the world
- In a paper to be published in American Mineralogist, two researchers present the first system for categorizing rarities in the mineral kingdom by suggesting four reasons that a mineral might be hard to find.
- Geologists seeking help from rockhounds at gem show
- Hummer said the amateur and professional mineralogists who attend the gem show know when they have something that might be unusual. He expects that some of the undiscovered rocks reside in private or even museum collections. Hummer said those ...
- Larry Taylor Elected Honorary Fellow of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Larry_Taylor Larry Taylor, known for his research on planetary rocks from the Moon, Mars, and asteroids, as well as terrestrial rocks and diamonds from deep within the Earth, has been elected an honorary fellow of the Russian Mineralogical Society and ...
- Why The Ring You Got For Valentine's Day Is A Cheap Lie
- Researchers listed the 2,550 rarest minerals in the entire world in a new paper published in the journal American Mineralogist.
Mineralogists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mineralogists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescentral serous retinopathy causes
operations research examples
queens regulations and orders
ipaq familiar linux
frank ticheli biography
virus classification viroids