- 12 Most Expensive Gemstones In The World
- Fire Opal (SiO 2·nH 2O) is actually not technically a mineral but instead is a mineraloid. The reason being opal does not have a crystal structure that is required for all minerals.
- Opals are the jewellery world's latest rock stars
- From Melissa Joy Manning's gradated drop earrings to Brooke Gregson's gold bezelled opal pendants, after millions of years in the making, the mineraloid is finally having its moment.
- Stunning Opal Jewelry Designs For 2015
- In the world of jewelry, opal inhabits a space reserved for few gems. It is classified as a “mineraloid” because it lacks crystal in its mineral makeup. It doesn't sparkle or glitter, like most gemstones.
Mineraloid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mineraloid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbudweiser anheuser-busch marketing
oligocene oligocene oceans
kongo empire kongos apogee