A selection of articles related to minerals.
Original articles from our library related to the Minerals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minerals.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Minerals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minerals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Q4 2016 Earnings Estimate for First Quantum Minerals Limited (FM) Issued By
- First Quantum Minerals Limited logo First Quantum Minerals Limited (TSE:FM) – Research analysts at Scotiabank lowered their Q4 2016 earnings estimates for First Quantum Minerals Limited in a report released on Thursday, according to Zacks Investment ...
- Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) Sees Large Volume Increase Following Insider
- Black Stone Minerals logo Shares of Black Stone Minerals LP (NYSE:BSM) saw an uptick in trading volume on Friday after an insider bought additional shares in the company, Market Beat.com reports. 222,146 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, ...
- African Rainbow Minerals cuts jobs as H1 profits halve
- JOHANNESBURG, March 11 Diversified mining group African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) said on Friday its first-half profit halved due to sharply softer commodity prices, prompting layoffs and costs cuts to stay afloat.
- Brokerages Set HudBay Minerals Inc. (TSE:HBM) PT at $9.82
- HudBay Minerals logo Shares of HudBay Minerals Inc. (TSE:HBM) have been assigned an average recommendation of “Hold” from the twenty research firms that are currently covering the company, Analyst Ratings Net reports. One equities research analyst ...
- The world's rarest minerals
- Nevadaite is formed under very restricted environmental conditions from scarce elements: vanadium and copper. The crystals are colourful but microscopic, and the mineral is only known from just two locations: Eureka County, Nevada, and a copper mine in ...