A selection of articles related to minerva.
Original articles from our library related to the Minerva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minerva.
- Daughter of Jupiter, Goddess of war and peace or, more properly, the decisions and actions of the State. As such, she is also a Goddess of wisdom. Based on an early Etruscan Goddess, She became heavily conflated with the Hellenic Pallas Athene....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mulberry: Correspondences
- Morus rubra Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Minerva, San Ku Fu Jen, Diana Power: Protection, Strength...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Oleander: Correspondences
- Olea europaea Folk Names: Olivier Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Athena, Apollo, Irene, Minerva, Ra Power: Healing, Peace, Fertility, Potency, Protection, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Minerva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minerva books and related discussion.
Related searchesdansgaard-oeschger event
lc circuit impedance of lc circuits