A selection of articles related to minerva.
Original articles from our library related to the Minerva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minerva.
- Daughter of Jupiter, Goddess of war and peace or, more properly, the decisions and actions of the State. As such, she is also a Goddess of wisdom. Based on an early Etruscan Goddess, She became heavily conflated with the Hellenic Pallas Athene....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mulberry: Correspondences
- Morus rubra Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Minerva, San Ku Fu Jen, Diana Power: Protection, Strength...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Oleander: Correspondences
- Olea europaea Folk Names: Olivier Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Athena, Apollo, Irene, Minerva, Ra Power: Healing, Peace, Fertility, Potency, Protection, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Minerva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minerva books and related discussion.
Related searchesdhul qadah
cantonese opera music
disco rock vs disco
city of god film plot summary
volleyball player specialization