- In March of 1989, MiniScribe announced that, due to irregularities in its .
- Case Study
- Counsel to Coopers & Lybrand, MiniScribe's auditors. Situation.
- Bad Audits... Not Deep Pockets:
- Coopers & Lybrand's total payments for MiniScribe-related claims.
- Oral History of Terry Johnson
- It turned out that he kind of went off in the back room while we tried to finish up the Miniscribe 1. He designed what became the Miniscribe 2, or the 2012.
- USING REAL-WORLD CASES TO ILLUSTRATE THE POWER OF
- This paper presents a real-world case, MiniScribe Corporation, that may be.
- New Hawkeye Community College VP of academic affairs named
- His corporate work was with Miniscribe in Longmont, Colo., during 1987 and 1988, and GBF Consultants in Englewood, Colo., during 1991 and 1992.
- MiniScribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- MiniScribe was a manufacturer of disk storage products, founded in Longmont, Colorado in 1980.
- Articles about Miniscribe - New York Times
- Miniscribe News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Miniscribe From The New York Times.
- MINISCRIBE BACKERS FINED $568 MILLION
- Feb 5, 1992 In a stunning verdict, a Texas jury on Tuesday ordered the backers of Miniscribe Corp.
Miniscribe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miniscribe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesirenaeus writings
32 acp muzzle velocity
christmas economics of christmas