Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party
A selection of articles related to minnesota democratic farmer labor party.
Original articles from our library related to the Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2DIDJUL26 PH ,::.-, Perki"nsl Coie1
- Jul 26, 2010 Pursuant to 2 U.S.C.
- The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party schism of 1948.
- especially well qualified to write about Minnesota's recent political history. The Democratic-Farmer-Labor. PARTY SCHISM of 1948.
- The traditon of protest and the roots of the Farmer-Labor party.
- ter of Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-.
- 2008-2010 Party Platform
- Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Ongoing Platform. Thank you for your interest in the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Platform.
Suggested News Resources
- Independence Party of Minnesota joins campaign to defeat anti-gay marriage
- Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party has also spoken out against the ballot measure, which was proposed by the Minnesota Republican Party as part of their party platform. Posted by LGBT Weekly on Aug 24, 2011. Filed under Breaking News.
- Obama opens 3-day tour in Minnesota with a pointed message to Congress
- Obama was accompanied on the first leg of his bus tour by a who's who of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party: Gov. Mark Dayton, US Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken, and US Reps.
- Rich Donors Don't Act on Threat to Stop
- According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Cohen donated $4350 to Al Franken in 2008, $3000 to the Minnesota Democratic Farmer Labor Party in 2006, $2000 to Barack Obama in 2004 and thousands more to more than 40 other candidates.
Suggested Web Resources
- Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - Wikipedia, the free
- The Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL) is a major political party in the state of Minnesota and the state affiliate of the Democratic Party.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.