A selection of articles related to minnesota.
Original articles from our library related to the Minnesota. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Minnesota.
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Minnesota is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minnesota books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Minnesota Energy Emergency Plan
- This Plan was sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Commerce with a grant from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety,.
- The WPA Federal Art Projects in Minnesota, 1935-1943 / Kenneth E
- In Minnesota, on the other hand, the Public Works of Art Project in Minnesota, 1933-34," Great . Twin Cities Civic Orchestra; the Minnesota Symphonic.
- STATE OF MINNESOTA
- MINNESOTA NATIONAL GUARD TRAINING CENTER .. Minnesota ARNG are responsible for all movements (military air, commercial air, bus, etc.
- Minnesota news
- along the border of western Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota. This special area is referred to by local and regional residents as “The Great Rivers Confluence”.
Suggested News Resources
- Minnesota vs. Chicago
- (Sports Network) - The Chicago White Sox take aim at their fourth straight win this evening when they open a three-game series with the Minnesota Twins at US Cellular Field.
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Minn. keeps credit line just in case
- By MARTIGA LOHN , 08.29.11, 05:37 PM EDT Deficit-plagued Minnesota is spending nearly $4 million in credit line fees over two years to make sure state government doesn't bounce checks.
- Villaume: NFC North All That In 2011
- Minnesota played well, and if not for a special teams miscue, probably would have defeated a good Dallas team. But that is why they have preseason, and certainly a blocked FG return for a touchdown is no reason to have deflated hopes.
- Vikings waive QB Rhett Bomar, 9 others in 1st round of roster cuts
- The Minnesota Vikings have waived quarterback Rhett Bomar and nine other players in their first round of roster cuts. Bomar was a long shot to make the team after the Vikings drafted Christian Ponder in the first round in April.
- An Exciting Two Weeks Ahead
- At this point only one team has clinched a playoff berth – the Minnesota Lynx, who have actually already locked up the Western Conference.
Suggested Web Resources
- Minnesota North Star : Home
- State of Minnesota's official web site and portal to government information and services.
- Home : Explore Minnesota Tourism
- Travel information on Minnesota, including lodging, attractions, events, free brochures and more.
- Minnesota - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Minnesota 4] is a U.S. state located in the Midwestern United States.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources: Minnesota DNR
- Charged with management of the state's natural resources to attain sustainability. Oversees the state parks and trails systems.
- MNHS.ORG | Minnesota Historical Society
- At the Minnesota Historical Society we've been collecting, preserving, and telling Minnesota stories for 150 years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.