- UMass 67, Rhode Island 62: Late Trey Davis 3-pointer pushes Minutemen to A-10
- The upset win gives the Minutemen their first conference tournament win in two years and advances the team to a Friday quarterfinals matchup with the second-seeded VCU Rams. With the win, UMass improves to 14-17 on the season. Rhode Island's year is ...
- Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders supported Minutemen, indefinite detention
- Sanders was running for the Senate from Vermont, he voted in the House with hard-line Republicans for indefinite detention for undocumented immigrants, and then he sided with those Republicans to stand with vigilantes known as Minutemen who were ...
- Minutemen face upset machine OG in Regional semifinals
- For the first time in Scott Hamilton's four years as Lexington boys basketball coach, the Minutemen find themselves in the Division II regional tournament. But their first game on Thursday won't be a cake walk.
- OG eliminates 6th-ranked Minutemen
- Baskets by Jonah Yaussy (game-high 18) and freshman Cade Stover got the Minutemen within 42-40 at the 4:55 mark. A foul shot by Zac Unterbrink was followed by a baseline drive by C. Stover to get Lexington within 43-42.
- UMass basketball vs. Rhode Island preview: 10th-seeded Minutemen get underway
- UMass climbed out of the league's bottom four teams thanks to a little help and a win in the regular season finale on Saturday.
Minutemen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Minutemen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesernest gellner words and things
muslim scholars muslim philosophers
computer-aided design history