A selection of articles related to miocene birds.
Original articles from our library related to the Miocene Birds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Miocene Birds.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Miocene Birds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miocene Birds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Late Miocene birds of Götzendorf/Leitha, Austria
- Late Miocene birds of Götzendorf/Leitha, Austria. By JIRI MUKOVSKY1). (With 1 plate).
- Middle Miocene birds of Devinska Nova Ves, Slovakia
- ISSN 1211-376X. Middle Miocene birds of Devinska Nova Ves, Slovakia.
- MIDDLE MIOCENE BIRDS OF FRANTIŠKOVY LÁZNĚ, BOHEMIA
- Aves, Miocene, Czech Republic. INTRODUCTION.
- A CHACHALACA FROM THE MIOCENE OF FLORIDA
- 0 NLY six species of Miocene birds have been described from the eastern. United States while no less than 47 are known from the Great Plains and westward.
- The Early Eocene bird Gallinuloides wyomingensis—a stem group
- The Early Eocene bird Gallinuloides wyomingensis—a stem group representative of. Galliformes. Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 49 (2): 211–217.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Miocene birds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Miocene birds". The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Miocene birds of Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) with a
- A new fossil vertebrate site dating to the late Miocene yielding bird remains was recently discovered at Ruwais in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- EARLY MIOCENE BIRDS OF TUCHOŘICE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- EARLY MIOCENE BIRDS OF TUCHOŘICE, CZECH REPUBLIC. Jiří Mlíkovskı. Vršovická 11, CZ-101 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic; mlikovsky@sendme.
- Birds from the Miocene of Sharktooth Hill, California
- BIRDS FROM THE MIOCENE OF SHARKTOOTH HILL, CALIFORNIA. By LOYE MILLER.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.