- What is ZMP? –Definition. –Trajectory generation Vukobratovic and Stepanenco,1972.
- Systems of Systems: Architecture Based Systems Design, and
- Miomir Vukobratović. Mihailo Pupin Institute. Serbia and Montenegro.
- HONOURING THE OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTIONS BY MIOMIR K
- Series Mechanics, Automatic Control and Robotics. HONOURING THE OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTIONS BY. MIOMIR K.
- SURVEY OF INTELLIGENT CONTROL ALGORITHMS FOR
- ALGORITHMS FOR HUMANOID ROBOTS. Dusko Katic. Miomir Vukobratovic.
- SISY 2011
- Miomir Vukobratović, Institut Mihajlo. Pupin, Beograd, Serbia. Founding Honorary Chair.
- Miomir Vukobratović - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- DBLP: Miomir Vukobratovic
- Aleksandar G.
- Academician Miomir Vukobratović - Personal Page - Mihailo Pupin
- Miomir Vukobratović was born in Botoš (Zrenjanin), Yugoslavia, in 1931. He received the B.Sc.
- Miomir Vukobratovic
- Miomir Vukobratovic [FOAF] [Follow] I. J. Humanoid Robotics, 2007: 49~96 Cited By 12[Bibtex].
Miomir Vukobratovic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miomir Vukobratovic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Miomir Vukobratovic Topics
Related searchesnasdaq nasdaq bank index
mother teresa criticism
understanding wiccan religion
japanese american farming
destroy all humans holobob