- There's an incredible piece of gaming history at the heart of NASA's Pluto
- The chip is known as the "MIPS R3000," and it's still used today in stuff like server stacks and workstations, according to the company that's still making MIPS chips.
- Playstation to Tesla, MIPS R2000 still going strong at 30
- Right now, a MIPS R3000 CPU is also guiding the NASA New Horizons probe to the Kuiper belt after having completed a flyby of Pluto earlier in September. Imagination Technologies acquired the MIPS architecture in 2013 and has taken the processor into a ...
- 30yrs of MIPS: How the chipset has gone from powering PlayStations to guiding
- In 1988, the MIPS R3000 was released. It has faster speeds and found its way into many workstations and servers, including the original Sony PlayStation games console. In the present day, you will find MIPS CPUs in like likes of Tesla Model S cars to ...
- MIPS In Space: Inside NASA's New Horizons Mission To Pluto
- Mongoose-V features a modern architecture including a MIPS R3000 CPU for general-purpose computing and a MIPS R3010 floating-point unit (FPU) for math-intensive operation, alongside on-chip cache memory and many I/O peripherals. Having one CPU ...
- New Horizons Used A Playstation CPU To Fly By Pluto
- The MIPS R3000 CPU was repurposed in 2006 by the space agency to “fire thrusters, monitor sensors, and transmit data.” Now it's traveled 3.6 billion miles through space.
Mips r3000a is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mips r3000a books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mips r3000a Topics
dream dictionary gold
deutsche tourenwagen meisterschaft
variations of basketball activities
vectrex 3d imager