A selection of articles related to miracles.
Original articles from our library related to the Miracles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Miracles.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Disease and The Creative Process in Magick
- "Health is inner peace" A Course in Miracles On this place I would like to say some words about illness and responsibility for your own life. At some level everyone of us is responsible for everything in the whole world, and - eventually - in the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Miracles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miracles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lewis' lucid, generous minded and comprehensive apologetic for miracles is, in its “The traditional Christian view of miracles was stated by St Athanasius (c.
- Anna: Very well (she glances at her watch), let's talk about miracles, shall we? ( The other There are two main questions, I suppose: are miracles possible?
- The Miracles of Jesus English
- THE MIRACLES OF. JESUS. Bible for Children presents Jesus did many miracles.
- Miracles Of Jesus | Bible Class Curriculum
- miracles of Jesus is work or works (Gr. ergon) and simply means an act or deed.
Suggested News Resources
- Our view: Texas' growth under Perry is no miracle
- This seeming contradiction shows the folly of making sweeping judgments about so-called economic miracles, particularly when politics are involved. Unquestionably, Texas' economy has been relatively robust since it recovered from the 1980s oil bust.
- Local residents jump for Miracles
- The challenge was in connection with community support for Miracle Treat Day, an annual event sponsored by Dairy Queen in which proceeds from the sale of every Blizzard on that day go to Children's Miracle Network.
- Obinim begs Kwaku Bonsam
- Daniel Obinim, the Christian leader of the International God's Way Church, who confessed that he was bonking the wife of a junior pastor of his church, threw a public challenge of 'miracles signs and wonders.
- Last Night's TV: Torchwood: Miracle Day/BBC1The Story of British Pathé/BBC4
- Trying to catch up with a series like Torchwood: Miracle Day is a bit like trying to get up to speed in Sumerian mythology in just 10 minutes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Insane Clown Posse - Miracles - YouTube
- Apr 6, 2010 Insane Clown Posse music video Miracles from their smash album Bang Pow Boom.
- Miracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A miracle is an event attributed to divine intervention. Sometimes an event is also attributed (in part) to a miracle worker, saint, or religious leader.
- Miracles (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Oct 11, 2010 A miracle (from the Latin mirari, to wonder), at a first and very rough approximation, is an event that is not explicable by natural causes alone.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdepth example
kyoto protocol description
platos allegory of the cave
dream dictionary ladybug
onion capital of the world