- microRNAs: Definition & Overview. MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small, RNA molecules encoded in the genomes of plants and animals (Figure 1).
- miRNA Research Guide
- pMIR-REPORT™ miRNA Expression Reporter Vector .
- mirVana™ miRNA Isolation Kit Protocol (PN 1560M Rev C)
- mirVana™ miRNA Isolation Kit. miRNA Isolation.book Page 1 Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:24 PM B.
- Evaluation of miRNA Extraction Methods
- Introduction. Understanding the dynamics of miRNA is critical to unraveling the full story of ability to reliably extract miRNA from biological samples.
- Phalanx Biotech Group Launches microRNA Microarray - miRBase v17
- 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Phalanx Biotech Group, a global provider of genomic products and services, launches a major update to its OneArray® microRNA expression profiling microarrays based on the latest miRBase release – Version 17.
- Mirna Therapeutics Announces Completion of Financing Round
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (“Mirna”) announced today that it has closed a $1.5 million equity financing round.
- RxGen, miRagen receive NIH grant
- The grant will support continued preclinical research on microRNA targeting in cardiovascular disease and help to establish a novel model system of chronic heart failure.
- Police Release More Detail in OIS
- By Mirna Alfonso Long Beach Police Chief Jim McDonnell at the scene of the officer involved shooting July 1, 2011. LBReport.
- MicroRNA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The stem-loop secondary structure of a pre-microRNA from Brassica oleracea.
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. | Home
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (Mirna) is a biopharmaceutical biotechnology research and development company focused on miRNA-directed oncology therapies.
- Nov 1, 2010 microRNA.org - Targets and Expression. Predicted microRNA targets & target downregulation scores.
- microRNA (miRNA) Resource
- A gateway to all types of information about microRNAs, including articles, products, news, events, and other websites.
- microRNA formation and function - YouTube
- Apr 12, 2007 More Cool 3-D animations describing microRNAs on www.rosettagenomics.com.
Mirna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mirna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgoldman sachs history
lego mindstorms parts
airbus a340 technology
regions of india