Mirror Mirrors In Literature
A selection of articles related to mirror mirrors in literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Mirror Mirrors In Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mirror Mirrors In Literature.
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Soul Mates - Our Magic Mirror
- The subject of soul mates is an intriguing one for most of us. We are curious to know how we can meet our soul mate, if maybe we have already met our soul mate without even realizing it, or why the relationship with a soul mate, especially if it is of a...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Mirror Mirrors In Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mirror Mirrors In Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FICTION AS MIRROR: MIRRORS IN THE FICTION OF BORGES
- May 12, 2009 Finally, the scope of this study limits the number of mirrors one can .
- Museum of Fine Arts Bulletin
- Chinese and Japanese Mirrors.
- Archaeology of Folk Belief on the Western Frontier
- no such deposition has ever been recorded in literature on mirrors or apotropaic material. So what benefit is the study of folk beliefs?
Suggested Web Resources
- Mirror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taijitu within a frame of trigrams and a demon warding mirror. These Mirrors play a powerful role in cultural literature.
- HowStuffWorks "Mirrors in Literature and Superstition"
- Mirrors in literature and superstition are explained in this section. Learn about mirrors in literature.
- LIT LISTS: Ten of the best mirrors in literature
- Oct 31, 2010 Ten of the best mirrors in literature. At the Guardian, John Mullan named ten of the best mirrors in literature.