- Mirtazapine benefits patients with functional dyspepsia, weight loss
- In patients with functional dyspepsia and weight loss, the antidepressant and H1-, alpha-2-, 5-hydroxytryptamine-2c- and 5-hydroxytryptamine-3-receptor antagonist mirtazapine was found to significantly improve early satiation, quality of life, ...
- Global Mirtazapine Industry Report 2016
- The report, 'Global Mirtazapine Industry Report 2016' provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Fesoterodine. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and ...
- To Quit Smoking, It's Best To Go Cold Turkey, Study Finds
- It said traces of anti-depressive medications Citalopram and Mirtazapine were found in Lubitz's remains, as well as the sleeping medication Zopiclone. The U.S.
- Is increased antidepressant exposure a contributory factor to the obesity
- Previous clinical studies suggest that the tricyclics amitriptyline, nortriptyline and imipramine, and the serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor mirtazapine are associated with weight gain.
- Germanwings Crash Inquiry Urges Stricter Oversight of Pilots' Mental Health
- Toxicological examination of Mr. Lubitz's remains found traces of the antidepressants mirtazapine and citalopram as well as zopiclone, an insomnia treatment, the report said.
Mirtazapine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mirtazapine books and related discussion.