Misamis Oriental History
A selection of articles related to misamis oriental history.
Original articles from our library related to the Misamis Oriental History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Misamis Oriental History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Misamis Oriental History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Misamis Oriental History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- To places less traveled
- Behind the prejudice and infamy, Mary May Portez follows the road less traveled to discover Northern Mindanao's underrated beauty.
- A government for the people?
- And what about “revolutionaries” burning the heavy equipment of a mining firm in Isabela, of pineapple farm in Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental? Or torching construction equipment for a ...
- Lee Kwan Yew: An interview with a dead man
- I did not have to go to museums, Sentosa, Bugis, Disneyland, other tourists and historical sights to know Singapore and Lee Kwan Yew. It is all there in the air that you breathe, in the gentle drops of rain that tickles your head as you ...
- My daughter finds Pinoy friends in England
- CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA – I told my daughter Maria Regina who now lives in Newport, Birmingham, England to seek out Filipinos in her area so she can maintain her mother tongue and build new friendships. I gave that advice to her last year when ...
- CCS: Riding High @ 40
- People on that list are Misamis Oriental Governor Yevgeny Vincente Emano; Karen Lluch of Thrive CdO, a breast cancer awareness advocacy group; Parish priest, Fr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Misamis Oriental - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Around the 10th Century, the area of what is now Misamis Oriental was under the Indianized Kingdom called the Rajahnate ...
- Misamis (province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Misamis takes its name from an old settlement at the mouth of the Panguil ... the provinces of Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental.
- Misamis Oriental Province, Philippines | Learn | FamilySearch.org
- History. Misamis Oriental used to be a part of Cebu. In 1818, it became a " Corregimento" made up of four "Partidos" or divisions; namely, ...
- Misamis Oriental Province, Philippines - Portal to The Philippines
- The name "Misamis" comes from the word "kuyamis," a local variety of sweet coconut.
- About Cagayan de Oro City - Misamis Oriental Province, Philippines
- Misamis Oriental used to be a part of Cebu. In 1818, it became a "conregimento" comprised of 4 "partidos" or divisions; namely, ...