- Here's how candy sugar (khadi shakkar or mishri) relieves cough
- As mishri is a raw form of sugar, it is healthier as compared to table sugar. In many parts of South India, khadi shakkar is used to prepare a refreshing drink during summers.
- Mishri — your best bet against cough!
- Are you one of those people who, when suffering from cough and cold, hate taking tablets and capsules and instead ask the doctor for a cough syrup? If yes, then you must try rock sugar (mishri) to put an end to your coughing woes.
- 'Sashakt Canteen' finally inaugurated
- Sporting a pleasing smile and holding 'mishri' tray, Ishneet was all smiles, greeting everyone, including the Deputy Commissioner Ravi Bhagat; ADC (Development), Apneet Riyait and Assistant Commissioner Kanu Thind and guests, who had come for the ...
- Four sentenced to life in 40-year-old murder case
- Madhubani (Bihar), Mar 1 (PTI) A court here today awarded life imprisonment to four persons holding them guilty of murdering a priest 40 years ago. Additional District and Sessions Judge Pradeep Kumar also slapped on Mishri Lal Mandal, Sukhdev Sah, ...
Mishri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mishri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjainism practice
vaneless ion wind generator
death personification comics
india food culture
bottle codd-neck bottles
american railway association