A selection of articles related to misinformation effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Misinformation Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Misinformation Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Misinformation Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Misinformation Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rachel Maddow: "It Is Impossible" To Call Violence At Trump's Events "An Accident"
- So that violence at these events, which may start organically, is in effect spot lit and encouraged to the point where it becomes something that is legitimately out of control of anyone. And then .....
- Can we stop calling it the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter? It wasn't about her
- It will impact the severity of the crime and the sentencing, assuming the prosecution actually proves the encounter was fake (which is far from certain). Nor does the ... First Post article.
- How will Bristol vote in the EU referendum?
- Voters are in great danger of having to make the difficult choice of which side's misinformation you believe most! It's not my job to tell readers how to vote. That is your choice, but I do want to encourage you not to simply respond to ...
- Managing daylight saving time: hints, tips and history
- Traditional wisdom—OK, traditional misinformation—said daylight saving time had to do with farms and milking cows or some such thing. Not true, said David ... Franklin saw a practical side effect to this practice, Prerau told the Times.
Misinformation Effect Topics
Related searchesdreaming of gloves
flush toilet invention timeline
asian giant hornet sting